The Fear Of The Lord - Part 2
THE FEAR OF THE LORD
What is Your Understanding – Part 2?
In part 1 of this series, I introduced you to the unadulterated architype of the Fear of the Lord. A dimension that will command favour to take siege of your enemy’s camp with triumphant results. The Fear of the Lord will strike your enemy in ways unimaginable.
And He will show them His covenant.
If you have exhausted all possible avenues for a breakthrough the Fear of the Lord may be your missing ingredient. To Fear the Lord does not liken to the fear a prisoner will demonstrate towards his tormentor, it means to respect and honour God for who He is. It is a rich vein of Holy Fear that exhibits reverence and awe for the One who is Greater.
“Faith Infused Fear of the Lord Detonates the Atomic Power of God”
A miracle cannot be forced. The expectant recipient will have to align themselves with spiritual protocol to unlock the mysteries of God.
To pique your attention further let’s screen out all irrelevance and task your mind with revelation to dissolve any roadblock limitations. No one has any more time to waste.
This list is a triple bonus additive, paved for your convenience and easy entry into your victory.
- Obey God instantly.
- Obey God even if it does not make sense.
- Obey God even if it hurts.
- Obey God even if you get nothing out of it.
- Obey God to completion.
“Fear of MAN Will Only Prove to Be a SNARE”
Consider Abraham as the perfect prototype of the list I have just given you. His most treasured possession Isaac. A son of God’s promise which he only received after many years of faith in the furnace. He goes up the mountain, ties Isaac up, lifts his knife with intention and as he is about to complete the sacrifice, the Angel of the Lord commands him to stop. This must have been Abraham’s ultimate test of faith and faithfulness but he passed it with flying colours. By his obedience he proved to God that he feared God more than anything regardless of how precious the sacrifice was to him. God looked upon Abraham as a friend.
However, it’s interesting that the Lord does not see everyone as a friend but Psalm 25:14 (NLT) states in perfect clarity that the Lord is a friend to those who fear Him.
Now how many of you have secrets? Bearing in mind that not all secrets are bad, but considering having one, who would you share your most intimate secret with? Surely you would reserve it for your most trusted and closet friend. God is not different and says that He shares His secrets with His friends and the ones who fear Him are considered to be His closest friends.
Holy Fear is the key to God’s sure foundation, unlocking the treasuries of salvation, wisdom and knowledge. It is the very key that will cause His Glory to come in. Do you think the King of kings and the Lord of lords will come to a place where He is not given due Honour and Respect which is Holy Fear?
It's only the Fear of God that can deliver us from the Fear of man and the terrorization of our enemies. It is therefore of utmost importance that we understand this topic by revelation.
The Fear of the Lord is not obsolete and out of style but a vital principle that connects us with the power of God.
- IT IS NECESSARY FOR SALVATION (Philippians 2:12-13 NKJV). The working out of our salvation isn’t birthed from our faith but rather from fearing the Lord in its correct understanding. Faith cannot be pure in form without the fear of the Lord.
- IT ENABLES US TO TAKE DOMINION (Deuteronomy 10:12 NKJV). The Fear of the Lord is not an option but a command. The word walk in this verse means to advance, be fruitful and multiply. If you lack the Fear of the Lord in your life, you will stagnate but as long as you keep advancing you will be able to take dominion and the valley of death will not consume you (Psalm 23:4 NKJV).
- IT IS OUR CONFIDENCE AND PROMISE OF PROTECTION (Proverbs 14:23-27). Anyone who has an undiluted concept of the true Living God, will also fear Him. This kind of fear can only be birthed out of a relationship with God. Rather than a barrier to intimacy, fearing God will open the door to a closer relationship where He will whisper the thoughts of His heart to you.
Faith and fearing the Lord is not the same thing. Fearing the Lord will cause God to become a bigger reality than any circumstance that you are faced with. We need the Fear of the Lord to balance our faith correctly. You may be executing violent faith but have no “fear”. Because there is no fear, your faith never manifests in the natural.
This means that you did not end wrong but started wrong. You need to humble yourself in the Fear of the Lord, revere Him for Who He is then the course of your life will start to take a whole new direction and things will start to fall into place. If your faith expectation is coupled with reverence and respect for God you will step into the stream of His perfect will and blessings for your life.
A God-fearing attitude is crucial for those who desire a meaningful life.
“The Fear of the Lord is the Master Key to Wisdom”
For international givers, use the PayPal Button below
Swift Code: SBZA ZA JJ