THE CRUCIFIXION OF CHRIST
THE CRUCIFIXION OF CHRIST
A Priceless Sacrifice for Our Immunity
The most famous victim of crucifixion in human history is Jesus Christ. It was the method of capital punishment of those days and often used to punish political or religious agitators, pirates, slaves or those deemed to have no civil rights. Jesus was condemned to the highest form of violent punishment by the Roman empire.
Death by crucifixion was reserved for the worst of criminals. Just ponder for a moment and think whether you truly comprehend the full extent of Jesus’ sacrifice of vindication. Why His blood had to be shed and what impact His blood has on the lives of all mankind. There is a much deeper significance to it than what we have been taught in Sunday School or Easter services.
I want to expand your revelatory library and introduce you to the term “haematology”. If you have not heard it before it means the branch of medicine involved with the study of blood. It was found in the study of haematology that blood does not die immediately.
Knowing your blood group in an emergency could save your life!
In physical haematology we speak of blood groups A, B, AB and O. But as spiritual beings in a natural world it is the significance of spiritual blood that I want to share with you. Blood is liquid life and as far as the Bible is concerned, it has biological and spiritual qualities.
To start unlocking this mystery with you let’s look at the book of Genesis. The meaning of Genesis is beginning. But if you view it through a spiritual lens you get “genes-is” meaning beginning of genetics.
In Genesis 4:8 – 10 we read that God asks Cain where his brother Abel is. In verse 9 Cain responds by saying “I do not know…”. The phrase “I do not know” is taken from the Hebrew word “Yadah” which means he had no revelation. In a natural understanding one thinks Cain was saying he does not know his brother’s physical location but God was referring to spiritual location and Cain’s response was that he had no revelation of Abel’s spiritual location. In verse 10 God reprimands Cain by saying “what have you done”.
God was saying “Cain do you realise what you have done, do you understand the impact of this now!” The voice of Abel’s blood was crying out to God from the ground.
“You Can Know Scripture, But Not Have the Revelation of It”
As in the natural, God also groups “blood” and this is known as spiritual blood. I have prepared 10 categories for you.
- SUICIDE BLOOD. This speaks for its self. When someone commits suicide their blood cries out.
- WAR BLOOD. This is when blood is spilled during war.
- CRYING BLOOD. This is blood that cries out as Abel’s blood cried out to the Lord.
- SHOUTING BLOOD. When Abel died his blood carried a voice that could not be silenced. The blood had a screaming and shouting voice.
- ACCIDENTAL BLOOD.
- SPIRITUAL REALM BLOOD. This is when someone dies because of witchcraft.
- RIGHTEOUS BLOOD. The Bible says that the blood of the righteous man will never be left un-avenged.
- NEUTRAL BLOOD.
- GUILTY BLOOD.
The important question is how to apply the blood of Christ correctly. Cain’s actions had severe consequences as God told him that the ground will now no longer yield its strength to him. Meaning that wherever blood was spilled that area will be affected. However, because of the Blood of the Lamb the moment you submit the situation to God and invoke His blood, that area becomes covered by the Blood and the situation must change.
- When I put the blood on my bank account it will be affected
- When I put the blood on my marriage, something must change
- When I put the blood on my job, something must change
- When I put the blood on my relationships, something must change
- When I put the blood on my business contracts, something must change
- When I put the blood on my health, something must change
“Blood Is a Spiritual Link Between Man and God”
The above scripture highlights the following:
- The blood which was shed by our fore-fathers, we may suffer for it now. This also means that the blood we shed now will influence the next generation.
- Anytime blood touches the earth, it develops a voice that immediately cries out to God. Any blood shed during terrorism, rituals, accidents, etc. is putting the future of that country into trouble.
- Even though you may not take part in any murder but simply because it was done in your lineage, you stand guilty; because it was done in your environment, you stand guilty; because it was done by your fore-fathers, you still stand guilty.
Who is guilty of this blood?
- All those who are unbelievers.
- Men of God who are not telling the truth.
- Anyone who performs an abortion or has one done.
- Those who take communion unworthily.
- Those who hate their fellow men.
- Those who are backsliders.
- Those who are into witchcraft; eating people’s flesh and drinking people’s blood.
This all sounds quite doom and gloom but the GOOD NEWS is that we have a way out!
The different areas where the blood of Jesus was spilled speaks volumes on our behalf. By His grace He vindicates every area of our life.
- Jesus was standing in the garden of Gethsemane, crying out “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me, Nevertheless not as I will, but as You will” – The Bible says that here His sweat became like blood. Jesus’ blood was shed so that His will can be made manifest in your life
- Jesus was scourged with 39 lashes – Here His blood was shed to end the old covenant and begin a new one. There are 39 books in the old testament, in the 40th we now step into a new covenant which shows we now have divine protection and healing from any sicknesses.
- Jesus was beaten and bruised to the point that He suffered from internal bleeding - This blood was shed for our transgressions and iniquities; we can now enjoy a life of abundance.
- A Crown of Thorns was forced on His head - He received a crown of thorns and this blood was shed so that we can receive a Crown of righteousness.
- They drove nails through His wrists and pinned Him to the cross - Jesus was forced to carry His cross in a beaten and scourged state to the top of Golgotha. He carried His cross with every step bursting with excruciating pain and with every drop of blood He had but with one thing in sight – you and I. Through His blood we have received the God given power and authority to overcome anything that hell has to offer.
- The nails which pierced His Feet – here His blood purchased peace that surpasses all-natural understanding. Whatever atmosphere we step into, wherever our feet touch, that ground belongs to us, as it recognises the Blood of the Lamb – and His Blood has a voice and it is speaking on our behalf.
- They pierced His side with a spear and blood and water flowed – with a sacrifice in full completion our salvation was bought with the blood of the Lamb.
Jesus cried out “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” This was the only time ever that Jesus called the Father God and not Father. He did that because He stepped down into our place as a man crying out to God,
Refuse to give the enemy any entry into your situation, he is already defeated! Through the precious blood of Jesus, you have victory. The moment revelation of His redemption hits home you will begin to operate in the fullness of its power! It’s the life Jesus died to give you.
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
“His Grace is Sufficient – His Power is made Perfect in Our Weaknesses”
For international givers, use the PayPal Button below
Swift Code: SBZA ZA JJ