Restoring Honour in the House of God - Part 1
Restoring Honour in the House of God - Part 1
Spiritual protocol bears reference to the respect and honour due at all times to those in authority in the House of God. Many Christians attend church services but they are out of divine order and alignment. Spiritual protocol if implemented will assist pastors, leaders and believers to embrace the biblical mandate for divine order.
If you are striving for a ministry of excellence which is perfectly aligned with the Kingdom of God then this is the reference tool you need.
Thomas discovered the stream of process and asked Jesus two specific questions.
WE DO NOT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING. He wanted to know where Jesus was going. The disciples often heard Jesus speak of going to the Father but Thomas wanted to know “where are You are going?”
- HOW CAN WE KNOW THE WAY? Thomas wanted to know the way to where Jesus was going so that He can follow. Thomas was saying “don’t leave us without any information of the way. If you say you’re going to heaven, to Your Father, we also want to know the way.” Meaning what procedure or protocol do we follow to go where You are going?
Jesus responds to Thomas in verse 6 by saying “I am the way, the truth, and the life…”. Your spiritual success will be determined by how you submit to protocol. If you want to be successful you must know what protocol is and how to implement it correctly.
If you have ever jotted down a recipe, you already have a basic idea of the “how-to”. The “how-to” is written as a sequence for a desired result. So, to embark on your “how-to”, your question should be where do I start and what follows?
Thomas identified process during his discussion with Jesus and as Thomas we should ask, how do we get from where we are now to where we want to be or should be? What process do I need to follow? Understand that to following procedure is to align with protocol.
God’s protocol is an open access journal and will ensure that your motive remains pure and your conduct brings honour and glory to Him.
“Protocol Produce a Transition from Chaos to Divine Order”
Any process needs the right response - so let me ask you this:
- How do you respond to an instruction?
- How do you respond to correction?
- How do you respond to when you receive a gift?
- How do you respond when you’re in the presence of greatness?
Many people walk with a mindset that protocol is there to resist or limit them where in fact it is there to maintain order. If you resist protocol put in place by God, you are resisting God’s delegated authority and in essence Him personally.
God’s protocol is structured, transparent, accessible and reproducible.
- Order is a sign of God’s presence (Joel 2:25 and 1 Corinthians 14: 33 & 39-40). God is the author and creator of peace - where there is confusion someone or something else is causing it. Confusion is the absence of order but it cannot create itself it has to be authored. It cannot be God because the Bible teaches that He is the author of peace.
- Protocol cancels confusion (John14:6 & Matthew 11:27). Jesus revealed that He is the process on how to get to the Father. He is clear that it cannot be bypassed. If you claim to have gotten access to the Father by any other means you are violating protocol and the father you think you gained access to is probably not the Father you thought it was. Jesus represents the door to the Father. Any house must have a door, and this entry point must be respected at all times, its protocol. Anyone that gains access illegally or without using the door is an intruder. A door represents an acceptable way to gain access to a place. That entry point will always be guarded or monitored to maintain correct order and protocol.
Every usher or volunteer carries responsibility and has been given specific instructions. This is called delegated authority. When you resist an usher or anyone in position you are resisting the authority that has established them in that position. Learn to respect and honour protocol, it is a principle established by God.
If you do not like protocol you will not like heaven. The new Jerusalem has got 12 gates. Even after the devil is bound, burning in hell, there is still a wall surrounding the new Jerusalem. There are no thieves or killers, and still in the absence of demons, there is still a wall with 12 gates to protect from what? CONFUSION.
Protocol is everywhere. It is an eternal plan.
“Protocol Cancels Confusion”
Jesus said that I am the way to the Father, so if you want a relationship with the Father, then Jesus is the way. In the same sense there is a way to everything else.
There is a way to health;
There is a way to a successful marriage;
There is a way to prosperity - You must just find THE WAY.
The foundation of protocol is Jesus. If you remove Jesus, you interfere with the line of communication. Where Jesus is not the priority there is broken communication. That is why He is called the mediator.
You can make a decision today to respect protocol.
For international givers, use the PayPal Button below
Swift Code: SBZA ZA JJ