A DUAL OVER DEATH
A DUAL OVER DEATH
Christ Trophied with Supremacy
As certain as what dawn pierces darkness, every knee will bow before our risen King. Every mouth will confess that HE IS the one and only true living God. Christ’s supremacy is established for eternity. Armed with the flawless plan of Heaven, Jesus ransacked hell and took back what belongs to His kingdom and people.
It was impossible for HIM to be held in death’s power. What a moment in history it must have been when Christ’s heart beat resonated again into the heavenlies.
“Revelation of the Resurrection Brings Power”
His Crucifixion bought our salvation but the bounty of His resurrection is preeminent.
Jesus against Satan and the hordes of hell, outnumbered but not overpowered. Single handedly He broke open the gates of hell and publicly conquered His enemy in his own house in front of his own armies leaving it defeated and in ruins. Worshiping Jesus for eternity does not give us enough time to accolade such a triumphant victory.
In the early church, the foundation of the Apostles’ message was based on the resurrected Christ and with great POWER gave witness to His resurrection. Unfortunately, many churches today can demonstrate principles but not power because there is a lack of REVELATION OF THE RESSURECTION.
In Psalm 2:4-6 God was laughing because He knew that if the enemy realised that they were crucifying the Lord of Glory with an inevitable outcome of indefinite defeat, they never would have done it. HEAVEN SET SATAN UP EVEN BEFORE THE FOUNDATIONS OF THIS EARTH AND HE WALKED STRAIGHT INTO IT.
Jesus never defended Himself, His resurrection spoke on His behalf and it proved that:
- We are not serving a dead God.
- He was not guilty, and because of that, He would be vindicated by His Father.
- Death was defeated.
“He is The Resurrection, The Way, The Truth, The Life”
Everything He claimed to be while He was on earth, is now credible because of His resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:12-18).
Christ’s resurrection proved beyond all reasonable doubt that death was defeated (Acts 2:24; 1 Corinthians 15:54-55 and Colossians 2:15). In the natural it looked like Jesus was powerless, humiliated and defeated as He hang on the cross but in spiritual reality, Satan was the defeated foe, humiliated as Jesus proceeded to make a public spectacle of him in front of his own. Now every time we preach the resurrection message, Satan is reminded of his defeat.
He was “slain TO receive…”. This phrase in Revelation 5:12 indicates that Christ had to be slain in order to receive something.
Inspired by the seven blessings secured by His resurrection, one can safely say Jesus was the “epitome of a change maker”. Let’s page through Christ’s very impressive resurrection portfolio.
- POWER (Acts 1:8 and Phil 3:10). There is an undeniable power that comes on us when we have a revelation of His resurrection.
- RICHES (Phil 4:19). The word riches in this verse specifically speaks of spiritual and material riches.
- WISDOM (Col 2:2-3, Eph 1:17 and James 1:5). Wisdom is freely available to us. The book of James says when we ask of Him wisdom, He will freely give it to us.
- STRENGTH (Eph 6:10) This strength specifically speaks about the muscles of God. When we have a revelation of the resurrection, we receive the same strength that is in the muscles of God.
- HONOUR (1 Sam 2:20 and Psalm 91:15). It is one thing for man to honour you, but when God honours you, no man can dishonour you. In Psalm 91 the phrase honour actually means that God will set you on HIGH.
- GLORY (Romans 8:30). The verse doesn’t say we will be glorified, it says HE has glorified us.
- BLESSING. This word has an incredible description in the Greek. It is not the same as BLESSED in the Beatitudes in the book of Matthew. The word BLESSING here in Revelation 5:12 actually denotes that you are so BLESSED that if you pronounce and speak a blessing over someone that not only the recipient receives, but also those who are simply in the vicinity and happen to overhear your vocal blessing!
These are the seven BLESSINGS that we can receive and walk in after having a REVELATION of the RESURRECTION!
“His Resurrection Proves that He is Alive and He Is Coming Back”
For international givers, use the PayPal Button below
Swift Code: SBZA ZA JJ